This new water world will wow visitors with its elaborately designed Nordic adventure theme with nine settings:
Rulantica – The new indoor water world at Europa-Park
· gigantic glacier mountain
· ‘Svalgur’ frozen sea snake
· ‘Isbrekker’: Two ‘Shotgun Fall’-type slides, where guests swoosh down and take a free fall from a height of 1.5 metres into the water at the end. (min. 8 years, min. 125cm)
· ‘Vinter Rytt’: ‘Tornado Wave’-type; guests glide up an almost vertical wall in tyres accommodating up to four people. (min. 10 years, min. 125cm)
· ‘Svalgur Rytt’: The rafting slide can accommodate up to four people in one tyre. Oodles of serpentine curves promise plenty of action for the whole family. (min. 10 years, min. 110cm)
· ‘Stormvind’: The ride starts rapidly in the breathtaking slide’s double tyres, taking visitors into a huge whirlpool that sucks them into the abyss. (min. 10 years, min. 110cm)
· ‘Två Fall’: In the tube slide, two guests are whooshed around the many curves in one tyre. (min. 6 years, min. 110cm)*
· large water playground for the youngest guests
· shallow pools
· climbing and playing facilities
· ‘Schabernakker’: exciting double slide for the youngest visitors (3 – 12 years, min. 110cm)*
· ‘Tommelplums’ and ‘Kullerbuller’: lovingly designed children’s slides (3 – 12 years, 95 – 150cm)*
· city on stilts belonging to the inhabitants of Rulantica
· eight exclusive and custom-designed ‘Komfort Hyddas’; refuge for up to four people with a magnificent view of Rulantica; can be booked for a surcharge; ‘Loki I + II’, ‘Thor I + II’, ‘Odin I + II’ and ‘Freya I + II’;
· eight ‘Komfort Sofas’: Ideal refuge for two people in the middle of the indoor water world; can be booked for surcharge
· ‘Skål Bar’: Cocktails and refreshments with a breathtaking view of Rulantica
· ‘Snekkjas’ self-service restaurant: Snacks and little delicacies at the foot of the city on stilts with a spacious outdoor terrace
· ‘Dugdrob & Vildfål’: The two AquaRocket slides ensure maximum thrill. A bottom flap opens and the guest takes a free fall. (min. 12 years)
· ‘Odinrås’ –‘Hugin’ & ‘Munin’: Two adjacent slide tunnels with tight bends allow visitors to face off against each other in double tyres. (min. 8 years, min. 125cm)
· ‘Vildstrøm’: rapids in the outdoor area of Rulantica in a Nordic landscape (min. 8 years, min. 125cm)**
· ‘Frigg Tempel’: large heated outdoor pool
· ‘Tempel Krog’ swim-up bar: delicious refreshments in the outdoor area of Rulantica*
· ‘Snorri’s Saga’: A cosy indoor canal flows through the water adventure world; guests float through Rulantica lying on a tyre.
· adventure pool with sailing ship, steamboat, slides and obstacle course
· ‘Överstor’: The whole family can plunge into the cool water together on the wide slide. (min. 6 years)
· ‘Översnabb’: Adventurous visitors slide into the pool from the deck of the steamer. (min. 6 years)
· ‘Översnurra’: The tube slide is just the right thing for young swimmers. (min. 6 years)
· ‘Hoppablad’: Here, visitors can demonstrate their skills by walking across the water on movable elements.
· ‘Vågstycke’: A stranded steamer for curious explorers
‘Nordstjernan’: The sunken three-master vessel invites adventurers to explore.
· ‘Skog Lagoon’: A peaceful oasis featuring bubble loungers, whirlpool and small waterfalls
· ‘Skogbar’ swim-up bar: Cocktails and delicious refreshments in the middle of the lagoon
· colourful grotto and waterfall
· ‘Surf Fjørd’: Large wave pool in the heart of Rulantica
· ‘Lumålunda’ self-service restaurant: Feasting on the restaurant terrace at ‘Surf Fjørd’.
· ‘Snorri’s Grotta’ shop: Here’s where you can find the perfect souvenir to take back home.
The lovingly decorated ‘Trølldal’ is perfectly tailored to meet the needs of the little ones.
‘Snorri's Saga’ ambles down a winding 250-metre canal and past the various themed areas of the water adventure world.
Waterfalls and bubble loungers make the ‘Skog Lagoon’ a genuine oasis.
‘Lumåfals’ is home to the huge ‘Surf Fjørd’ wave pool beckons
In the ‘Skip Strand’ adventure pool with its sunken three-master vessel, steamboat and variety of nets, ropes and masts, visitors can shoot down slides as well as romp around and splash to their hearts’ content.
The heated outdoor pool ‘Frigg Tempel’ exudes holiday flair.
The frosty north and a mystical ice palace await visitors in ‘Vinterhal’. Spectacular slides whoosh visitors past the frozen sea snake Svalgur.