Preparations are in full swing, the anticipation is great: On 29th May 2020, Europa-Park will finally open its doors for visitors. The four Managing Partners of Europa-Park introduced the special measures and preparations for the season and answered questions of over 200 media representatives during a live stream on 26th May. So that visitors can enjoy the 15 themed areas and 13 spectacular rollercoasters in a safe and comfortable way, Europa-Park has prepared comprehensive hygiene and safety concepts during recent weeks.
Germany´s largest theme park prepares for the start of the season
The following measures will be taken in order to minimise the risk of an infection:
- A daily limit of visitors with the help of day-specific online tickets
- Observation if mandatory minimum distances (i.e. distance markers in waiting areas, restaurants, etc.)
- Implementation of additional hygiene standards and processes (i.e. additional disinfection stations, regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, etc.)
- Informing and educating guests about all measures taken before and during the visit
- Introduction of new, digital technology in regard to queue management and keeping of distance (social distancing)
- Contactless payments wherever possible
- Education and training of employees
All measures and detailed information can be found at: www.europapark.de/en/info/all-information-regarding-re-opening
Further, the general rules are explained in the following video: youtu.be/cXcU8-OFQ0U (Please activate the subtitles)
The Mack family and the entire Europa-Park team cannot wait to welcome the visitors!